Shattered Words, Broken Souls - II




I want you to know that, I know nothing about love.
I know nothing about relationships status
I know nothing about security and I will certainly, constantly, do my very best to break it
I know nothing about trust, trusting you and above all trusting me
I know nothing about tenderness, sweet forehead kisses, and long walks in the weakends
I know nothing about feelings and emotions, I cant recognize them as what they are
I know nothing about good, I touch, I destroy,  it is what is !
I know nothing about myself and the name to define me is a inexistent word on this earth
I know nothing about people, I despise them as much as I sometimes despise myself for being their similiar
I know nothing about every little thing I should know
And I'll say it again, I don't know a thing about love
But i know, like never before, that I im in love with you
I know everything about loving you.
And i'm still trying to figure, how can that be.

I love you although , I don't know how to. 
But I DO. 

I Love you.




Sarah Moustafa

Comentários

Mensagens populares